beautiful young dog looking for new, loving home

mariposa said:
i will let you know. meanwhile she is spending a lot of time with me, and i am totally in love with her. my greatest fear is what whoever gets her is not good enough for her!!!!

Which, from the dog or the Human, chooses the other....? :D

She is so cute. We just took in a third during the storm on Saturday. I think our 12 year old min pin is too angry right now for a fourth. :( Hope you find someone soon.

have a serious talk with your 12-year old and let me know if you change your mind......

i am sure some one will take her soon, but, as i said, my concern is, is that person good enough for the weetest dog i have ever known?? (my problem is, i am in love...)

What a gorgeous dog!! I would love to adopt her, but I am only living here until April. I will ask some of my local friends who have houses in the countryside... this dog looks like it wouldn't mind running free with the horses and cows!!

in fact she grew up on a farm, but her downfall was that she always ate all the hens' eggs! (and no one trained her not to)

thanks for asking around.

update:

the dog found a new home (san isidro), with a nice family (kids, and another dog) and a garden!

happy ending!!!!

Back