Bedbugs? ¿chinches?

I got up to go to the loo one hot night, starkers of course and halfway through taking a leak, a flying roach appeared and landed on my ass.
I nearly crapped myself.

I got up to go to the loo one hot night, starkers of course and halfway through taking a leak, a flying roach appeared and landed on my ass.
I nearly crapped myself.

I'll add this to the list of "vivid images I wish I'd never had." Thank you for sharing, though.
(Imagine several smiley emoticons - can't get them to stick from the iPad)

I'll add this to the list of "vivid images I wish I'd never had." Thank you for sharing, though.
(Imagine several smiley emoticons - can't get them to stick from the iPad)

They probably won't stick because the cucarachas ate all the glue off of them.

I live in a building with more than 50 apartments. Everyone here has access to the fumigator once a month. I have yet to see a roach in my place and I have never used the fumigator.

Some months ago we moved to the front building, second floor, from the "contrafrente" building, 3rd
And last floor with entrepiso. We had a lot of ants in the old apartment, despite all precautions. They loved cat food and the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, but I found them also in the bathroom upstairs where there was no food. We tried ordinary stuff from supermarkets (spray) and 24 hours later they returned. The professional infestation service provided by the building did the trick. Now we live in a 2nd floor, literally 40 meters from the old apartment, and we have yet to see an ant. We suspended the pro service in our new place.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Apartment Rentals and Roommates 3
Back