Belgrano Vs. Other Neighbourhoods In Buenos Aires

Sorry for sounding so odd to be an armchair fan of Buenos Aires rather than having actually gone there. It's just that I'm revising an alternate history of Argentina, as found on my website: www.britishargentina.com. I think that your answers are valuable in these revisions.

Sorry for sounding so odd to be an armchair fan of Buenos Aires rather than having actually gone there. It's just that I'm revising an alternate history of Argentina, as found on my website: www.britishargentina.com. I think that your answers are valuable in these revisions.

Get on a plane!

" While all this may be true, the root reason why Argentina and the Southern Cone have faced these problems, along with endemic civil wars and retarded political and industrial development in the 19th century, is because the British did not end up colonizing the Southern Cone the way it did North America or Australia!"

....that's where I stopped reading your website. Right there.

More colonialism please, we're British.

I am walking away from this one.

" While all this may be true, the root reason why Argentina and the Southern Cone have faced these problems, along with endemic civil wars and retarded political and industrial development in the 19th century, is because the British did not end up colonizing the Southern Cone the way it did North America or Australia!"

....that's where I stopped reading your website. Right there.

More colonialism please, we're British.

I am walking away from this one.
Zeh Germans zhould have colonized South America, that would have provided the continent with some real efficiency.

Back