Which private hospital should I go to in Belgrano?

rob0001

Registered
I live near Congeso and Cabildo and need to visit a private hospital for an abdomen issue. Also, I need a standard blood chem screen.
Where should I go? I will be paying in cash.

Fleni is the closest hospital (Libertador y Blanco Encalada), can't comment on experience as I've never been. Favaloro is the best hospital I've had 1st hand experience with, though my husband said Aleman was good too, both are a bit of a trip away from you though.

For labs, I'm a fan of Rossi, there's a sede in Belgrano near Cabildo y Blanco Encalada.

I live near Congeso and Cabildo and need to visit a private hospital for an abdomen issue. Also, I need a standard blood chem screen.
And by the way.....if you were going to Hospital Aleman (not in Belgrano) you would NOT be paying in cash...credit card only!

I’m not a fan of Rossi, they have a no-appointments policy which sounds great until you arrive and find 500 people in the waiting room with all the chaos that entails.

I’ve found Domecq & Lafage on Palpa on the borders of Belgrano R to be very good (also no appointments necessary but it’s a bit quieter).

I’m not a fan of Rossi, they have a no-appointments policy which sounds great until you arrive and find 500 people in the waiting room with all the chaos that entails.

I’ve found Domecq & Lafage on Palpa on the borders of Belgrano R to be very good (also no appointments necessary but it’s a bit quieter).
Perfect

Perhaps you should stick with JCI hospitals...Aleman, Italiano,Austral

Back