Besazo -- The Gay Community's Way Of Protest

jantango

Registered
Argentine woman was beat up and arrested for kissing her wife in public in BA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNSs3cBOFjo

Considering the gay friendly society of BA, not to mention the laws that have been passed, this comes as a surprise. Having said that, it's not that long ago a woman was arrested in San Isidro for breast feeding in public.

wonder if the new govt wants to take the country back to dark ages??!!

wonder if the new govt wants to take the country back to dark ages??!!

Do you really think the people is sending out random folks to be puritan?! How can you be so K?

First of all, it doesn't make any more integrated to write like a teenager. It really shows how much of an effort you are making to try to fit in. Nobody else on this forum, let alone native English speakers, writes the way you do.

Second, you are posting just to say "you are here" and to show how you belong. Your posts are never informative nor witty nor useful nor funny. Most of the time you just want to have you name on a thread and you are not contributing. Basically, you're trying to troll with little success. Nobody EVER support your point of view because you are not expressing or supporting one. Nobody even falls for your attempt at trolling.

If you think the government is sending out people to look out for 'nasty things' according to the puritans you are really reading too much into it, or are you writing this as an attempt to fit among the Ks of this forum (there is just one, btw!)?

We get that you want someone to support you so badly, we get it...

Well, if you dont like my posts or anyone does not like my posts, they can put me on ignore list.

I am not here in a English writing competition. I dont care if there are grammatical mistakes, typos, or if I sound like a "teenager". Some of the members here - their only claim to fame on this planet is their mastery of their native ( English) language. I give a damn! This is a expat fm and not English writing proficiency fm!

As long as the owners of this page have no problem with me, I am doing OK.

I have been on this page for amost 6-7 years and over the years I have indeed added useful posts. I have even replied to your ( yes- your) private messages when you have approached me with questions/advice.

You and 3-4 others have some issue with my posts ( including those who "liked" your post above) - well - they can also put me in their ignore list.

I am not trying to fit "in" with someone like you and your croonies...so dont think so highly of yourself.

If you are offended with my comments in reference to the LGBT community or /and to any political party - instead of trying to wage a war with me via the keyboard - why dont you go and fight real/physical people out in demonstrations and have your say and take out your frustrations instead of attacking me here - a unknown person. Go and do it REAL with real people.

I commented "very sad day" to a news item posted by another memebr - with no reference to you and you decided to troll me and look at your damn audacity - you are calling me a troll!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: - Now you can post another nasty message below and continue to call me a "troll" and take out yr life frustrations on me!!

I commented "very sad day" to a news item posted by another memebr - with no reference to you and you decided to troll me and look at your damn audacity - you are calling me a troll!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: - Now you can post another nasty message below and continue to call me a "troll" and take out yr life frustrations on me!!

Serafina responded correctly. You may or not be a troll, but many of your comments are troll-like. She called you out for connecting anti-lesbian harassment to the Macri administration with absolutely no justification. Do you deny that that’s trolling?

Back