Best Beaches / Closest?

I just come back from visiting the "Argentine Riviera". Except for warning fellow sensitive souls (and wallets) that by no means whatsoever is it worth visiting during season, In this post I'll hold back all negative comments.
The seafood is to my surprise truly decent, the alfajores and chocolates veritably delicious, and nowhere in the World (to my knowledge) can one go horsebackriding so inexpensively.
I still have to bring myself to visit Mar del Plata proper.

I just come back from visiting the "Argentine Riviera". Except for warning fellow sensitive souls (and wallets) that by no means whatsoever is it worth visiting during season, In this post I'll hold back all negative comments.
The seafood is to my surprise truly decent, the alfajores and chocolates veritably delicious, and nowhere in the World (to my knowledge) can one go horsebackriding so inexpensively.
I still have to bring myself to visit Mar del Plata proper.

Off-season, Mardel's a pretty nice city, though it's not really one of my favorites. Alfajores, though, are disgusting under any circumstances.

Hi, all. Seeking your opinions.

Which do you like better: Mar del Plata or Mar del Tuyú?

I've never been to either.

I think Mar del Plata is much better and cleaner than it was 10 or 15 years ago, but I agree that Carilo is tons nicer. Not as busy or expensive as in the past either...they have really overbuilt hotels there, so deals can be had!

Back