Best Place In Argentina For Self Preservation

Global warming is also a national security problem, and the deniers make it worse: http://tinyurl.com/q8qty7h (note reference to Daily Mail, by the way).

Who else has fun driving here? I found it very hard to adapt to the street layout where every block is a give way and basically a game of chicken as to who goes first... No wonder there are so many crashes here.

Who else has fun driving here? I found it very hard to adapt to the street layout where every block is a give way and basically a game of chicken as to who goes first... No wonder there are so many crashes here.

I would never call driving in Buenos Aires "fun." I've only done it once, and I prefer not to repeat the experience. Usually I leave my car at my brother-in-law's house in Olavarría and take the bus to town. Of course, being a pedestrian in Buenos Aires isn't necessarily fun, either.

Maybe some of us just know a little bit about history; others, however, were obviously not so fortunate to get a good education.

The history of telos and prostitutes. Quite a good education indeed. Good to know what some people come to Argentina for. A good " education ".

Maybe some of us just know a little bit about history; others, however, were obviously not so fortunate to get a good education.

Back