Best place to spend a week or a month in el interior

hepdoll

Registered
Hi guys,

It looks like my time in Argentina will be coming to a close pretty soon. (Boyfriend and I have ended things, and the mostly likely thing is that I will move back near my family in the states.) So, I am thinking about what might be a nice way to round out my adventure here.

When our lease ends this month, I have thought about perhaps spending a week or a month in another part of Argentina before I fly back home.

The thing is, I don't really know where to go - I'd need the cost of travel and housing to be fairly cheap in order to make it work. I'm picturing a place that is pretty remote, quiet, safe but with Internet access so I can continue my freelance business and then, in my spare time, enjoy nature by going on hikes and taking photos and such, and also have a chance to meet some friendly people who live there, to get a glimpse at another part of this country. Something totally opposite the mess that is Buenos Aires!

Can you think of any places like this? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

I would recomend to visit the Fiesta de la Orquidea(Orchid´s Fair) in Montecarlo, Misiones, from the 5th to the 10th of this month.
It is located on a 100 acres park full of plants, flowers, trees, shops,etc, very tropical.
There is a new hotel nearby by the Club de Pescadores, on the shore of the Parana river. Then you can go to see the Iguazú waterfalls, maybe visit Foz de Iguazu, etc. You won't regret the trip. Visit Casa de Misiones on Santa Fe Av to get more info.Travel with Via Bariloche bus company.
Good Luck Henry

Thanks Henry! Any other ideas, guys? Are there any week-long or month-long programs going on, like an art retreat or group hiking excursions or anything like that? (Just an idea that popped into my head this evening...)

Back