Suggestion For A Place Not Far From Bsars To Spend Days?

mariano-BCN

Registered
anybody suggestions for a hostel, quinta, cabaña for 4 persons (3 in their twenties, I nearly 50) for 10 days in December near x-Mas? Specially with a pool would be great, or with the possibility to rent horses.
Not very far away from BsArs, in the provincia. I heard Tandil could be an option? Anybody a suggestion for a place to stay there?

I beleYou You might like San Javier, Cordoba, Argentina. It's a little place so small it doesn't even show up on google maps. There is a range of mountains running through the area and a microclimate that reminded me of my years in Colorado. You'll find fresh mountain streams to soak in and some cool accommodations to enjoy. Last time I was there they showed a movie in the park in the middle of town on the weekend. You will approach from the south as if you were driving to Mendoza but turn North at San Luis on road 148 as if you were headed to Villa Dolores. You will pass near Merlot and several small towns. San Javier is more green and lush than those that are further South. Horse back riding in the mountains is available, as is a place with a pool although I have no recommendations for lodging. One of my favorite secret hideaways when I want to get out of the city. If memory serves me it's a little over 300 miles from BA.

An estancia would allow you access to horses and would probably come with a pool if it's decent. Should be something in the province, san pedro or san antonio de areco direction.

Chascomus might cater to your needs as well, if the horses are available.

Back