Beware of the smelly taxi

shoush

Registered
so, i thought i would post this because this was a seriously traumatizing experience!
me and my best friend (argy girl) were on our way to our girlfriends bday party...we flagged down a taxi, and as we entered the taxi, we commented that the taxi smelled like piss! i was sitting directly behind the taxista and she beside me, we had to stop at another friends place first on the way to pick up my friends jacket that she had left there last week. i waited in the taxi while she ran in. I talked a bit to the taxisted..but nothing major..just comment like "ya vuelva, se fue a buscar una campera...
my friends returns and we are on our way to the bday...we arrive and my friend is talking on her cellphone while she hands the taxista money...and gets out..i get out after her, and as i usually do...i open the front passenger side after getting out..to say " muchas gracias!" as i do, i find the taxista with his penis out..totally, hard corely masterbating!!!!! i was shocked and yelled "hijo de puta" and he drove away afraid as i slammed the door! it was disgusting..and I'm wondering if he was doing this the whole time i was in the back waiting for my friend!
when we entered my friends place i was super disturbed..to say the least, and 4 out of the 4 girls had experienced "the PAJERO" at some point in their lives here! i wish so much that i had written down his taxi number when i had gotten in so i could report him, or better yet had pepper spray, to really give him a hard lesson.
to some people this may seem harmless but i felt super violated..and will always take down any taxi number when i enter as well as inform him that I'm doing so. it was pretty effing gross!

All I got from this story was that I dont understand why you open the passenger door to say gracias?

Anyway, I have a feeling I will experience the pajero sometime during my stay here. I already feel traumatized just thinking about it.

Shoush, In well over 30 years this never happened to me, I have heard about it although it really is not common. It is true that this pajero types are harmless, but I sympathize.

Sorry for your experience. I'm guessing though, your girlfriend didn't take a minute to thank the cabbie and was spared the sight?

At least you slammed the HDP's door ---- they really HATE that! But seriously --- it is a really good idea to make a note of the taxi I.D. when entering for a variety of reasons including if you leave something valuable in the back. I am going to start doing this every time I enter a taxi.

They hate that because after many slams, the car's door start to broke up and they are responsables for the repair costs multiplied by 2 or 3 doors. I dont know why foreigners doesnt understand that. Any way thats another thread.

Lclc23 said:
All I got from this story was that I dont understand why you open the passenger door to say gracias?

Ya i like to say an extra gracias at times! I'm kind of a nerd like that! but if thats all you got from the story, then perhaps you should re-read it???? or i can tell u the moral of the story: don't open the front door and say gracias AND always take down the cabi number!

Matt84 said:
Sorry for your experience. I'm guessing though, your girlfriend didn't take a minute to thank the cabbie and was spared the sight?

lucky girl did get spared the nasty sight! no more face to face thank yous!

A quick picture of the license (with a flash) when you get in may help avoid this and other problems like short changing and long rides.

O Common!! that is not normal at all, 1 every 100.000 at top but i think not even that, i have travel in taxy here for more than 15 years and never even hear of something like that, and a lot of my friends use the taxy to, Anyway is a funny anecdote but disgusting ;)

Back