Bike and spanish course

maiguss

Registered
Hi there,

just 2 quick questions:

Anyone heard of a bike shop where i could buy a used bike or anyone planning to sell a bike soon? Don't have anything in particular in mind, just something what gets me around town. Has to be rather cheap than flash.

I am also looking for an affordable but good spanish course. I already had some experience with spanish courses in the past when i was here in 2007 and i realized that the quality of the course can be quite different and that not necessary the most expensive one is the best (been to a course where the teacher probably practiced her english more than we did our spanish).

Any help of suggestion would be much appreciated.

Marcus

ps: If anyone hears of a job for a german / english and a little spanish speaking sales / marketing person, please let me know as well :)

I went to the bike shop at Scalabrini Ortiz 1600 to buy a helmet. They were friendly, seemed knowledgeable and the prices seemed ok. I think they sell 2nd hand, not sure.

www.nodari.com.ar
www.nitrobikes.com.ar
www.sinlimite.com.ar

or check this forum

www.btt.com.ar

or

www.mercadolibre.com.ar

maiguss said:
Hi there,

just 2 quick questions:

Anyone heard of a bike shop where i could buy a used bike or anyone planning to sell a bike soon? Don't have anything in particular in mind, just something what gets me around town. Has to be rather cheap than flash.

I am also looking for an affordable but good spanish course. I already had some experience with spanish courses in the past when i was here in 2007 and i realized that the quality of the course can be quite different and that not necessary the most expensive one is the best (been to a course where the teacher probably practiced her english more than we did our spanish).

Any help of suggestion would be much appreciated.

Marcus

ps: If anyone hears of a job for a german / english and a little spanish speaking sales / marketing person, please let me know as well :)

Hi marcus
I have studied in Buenos Aires and had an amazing time there! I was taking spanish classes at Expanish Spansh school (http://www.expanish.com) and besides that I was doing an internship at the school in the marketing which was a great experience! Check it out, since I have visited different spanish schools already, I can definitely recommend you this one! Have Fun!
Cheers Sarah

Hi there
I have studied in Buenos Aires and it was great! I was at Expanish Spanish School (http://www.expanish.com) and besides that I have done an internship in the Marketing for the school. It was a great experience! They gave me the Spanish classes for free and I could do the experience at the Marketing sector which was excellent! Since I have visited a couple of language schools so far, I can definitely recommend you Expanish.
have fun, cheers
Sarah

Hello, I am a experienced Spanish teacher, I offer active one to one classes for 40 argentine pesos an hour. First interview free of charge, you can call 48140792 to set an appointmet,looking forward to your reply

Hi Adriana,

any chance to send you an email? I am very interested!!!

Have a good day

Marcus

adriana1235 said:
Hello, I am a experienced Spanish teacher, I offer active one to one classes for 40 argentine pesos an hour. First interview free of charge, you can call 48140792 to set an appointmet,looking forward to your reply

Adriana, I am interested as well. Please send me a PM or let me know how I can contact you
:p
Thanks
Shaun

Back