Bikini season

Siljamilas

Registered
Where do you go when you need a bikini, and in a size thats fits breasts bigger than graps? Its not like the Argentine women don't have bigger boobs...

Anyone with good suggestions...

I have no idea, but would be more than happy to come watch you try them on. How big? I'll wear a Speedo.

If TarHeelBluze is unavailable to help you with a fitting, I will humbly offer my services. I am not returning home for the holidays, so I would consider it my good dead for the season to help.

41_1747_20091223142634_santa%20bad.jpg

'Ho, 'ho, 'ho!

Definitely a badass movie, nothing like Blow with Johnny Depp, though.

"I've been to prison once, I've been married - twice. I was once drafted by Lyndon Johnson and had to live in shit-ass Mexico for 2-1/2 years for no reason. I've had my eye socket punched in, a kidney taken out and I got a bone-chip in my ankle that's never gonna heal. I've seen some pretty shitty situations in my life, but nothing has ever sucked more ass than this"

Hahaha, it's getting about that time of the year to watch it again.

Siljamilas said:
Where do you go when you need a bikini, and in a size thats fits breasts bigger than graps? Its not like the Argentine women don't have bigger boobs...

Anyone with good suggestions...

Did you mean grapes?
Man, that must be small!

Indeed it looks like Argentines don't hide a lot. (maybe all the men here should go to the beach to see lots of (small) bikinis :D)

There is a store in arenales, between rodrigues pena and vicente lopez square, that is called BEA that has nice things. You have to go inside and try them on. I went there with my daughter who had first tried on really nice ones in santa fe, but true, they are so small they don't hide anything. In this store (where she didn't want to go in) we ended up buying 3 nice ones!

good luck!

we bought my sister-in-law a bikini for her birthday the other week from Dulce Carola -- they had some mix and match bikini sets so you could get different tops and bottom sizes.

There is a bathing suit/bikini store in Palermo SoHol called: MADA

http://www.madastore.com.ar/

They have the location here:

MADA STORE PALERMO SOHO
El Salvador 4865

And

MADA STORE PUNTA DEL ESTE
Ruta 10, km 160, La Barra
(0059842) 771.897

The owner is the cousin of a guy I know from the States.

Warning: The model that they use is extremely lean. But if they are marketing to the crowd here that also goes to Punta, I would think that they deal with a LOT of enhanced chests, so I would think that they have bigger sizes. At least up top.

Good luck.

*PS- Just saw that the sizes come in "1, 2, y 3". I don't know what that means down here.

Back