Natural Remedies for Dealing with Seasonal Allergies in Baires

NeoWonk

Registered
The last two times I've been in Baires in November I've had very bad allergies that progress to bronchitis.

Since some of the symptoms are similar to COV-19, viz coughing, I'd really rather avoid it.

I plan to use a steroidal spray early on this year, but I would like to know if any of you have had good results with any natural remedies available here?

Which spray? I used cromoglicic acid / sulphate in Europe, and I'd like to be able to get it here. No luck so far :-(

I've had good experience here with Loratadine (antihistamines have got better over time, the fast acting capsules are pretty good). Other than that I don't have much to recommend, I'll be keeping the windows shut in October and November, that's the only natural remedy I know, and I'm happy that I don't live in a street with trees that throw pollen grenades (apparently they're Plátano Trees, https://www.thebubble.com/platano-tree-allergies-buenos-aires, I hate them).

Last year I bought Nasonex here (furoato de mometasona). I still have some left but exp 08/2020.

if you live in Northern hemisphere, most people fall sick, first time in Southern Hemisphere.. when I arrived here in 2007, after first month I spent 10 days in Hospital aleman with severe bronchitis with lungs full of mucous and water..doctor told me, I may die..unluckily for some, I survived.

A tea made from ortiga tacaña, available in some dieteticas has done me well in the past.

Local honey over time helps improve antihistamines Try and get honey specific to area you will be living
In states doctor can administer steroid shot that calms issues

Back