Bikini Shopping

citygirl

Registered
It's that time of year again. Any recommendations for a place to go try on a million bikinis? I'm looking for a store that sells tops & bottoms separately. I haven't had much luck here, am hoping someone knows a store where they have well-made bikinis in a variety of sizes.

Mira Sol -- Lavalle y Viamonte

http://www.miroargentina.com.ar/

I can't remember if they sell tops and bottoms as separates, but they have a great selection. When you go usually they pull out the catalogues and you can just go through them and tell them to bring you as many as you feel like trying on. They usually have a good variety.

Oh one thing -- it's a little early, you can go but they'll probably tell you that a lot of things won't be coming in for awhile yet.

Thanks but doesn't look like they sell tops/bottoms separately which I need. ETA - Never mind, completely missed that they do sell them.

And yes, it's a bit early but I'm heading to the beach in the next few weeks so need to shop now. Although maybe I'll have better luck buying one in Rio.

citygirl said:
Thanks but doesn't look like they sell tops/bottoms separately which I need.

I think you might have better luck in Rio as well. BUT it does look like the store above has separates. Look under "prendas sueltas"

Aha - Thanks. Totally missed that and just clicked on bikinis. Fantastic - will head there this week to check it out.

Thanks guys!

There is a nice shop in rodrigues pena, not sure where, I think between quintana and guido. I am about to go there with my daughter.

Another one (maybe for the not so young among us) in Arenales between rodrigues pena and plaza vicente lopez. This one has a lot!

Luz de Mar is the best. I've bought a half dozen bikinis from them over the years...they have tons of different styles and they do sell tops and bottoms separately. The prices are reasonable and they last. Also, they have a large selection all year round. I know there is one near Cabildo (maybe on Mendoza, a block from Juramento) in Belgrano and also around the coastal city of Villa Gesell, so I'm sure they have other shops in the city.
Suerte!

Back