Blood in the streets (and sidwalks).

Dogs are always getting hit by cars, and walk around with blood on their paws. This thread is getting ridiculous!

nikad said:
Is it possible that somebody fell and got hurt. Every once in a while I wonder what happened when I see such trails ( not something I see everyday really )
Sure, fell, ... 8 times in certain direction onto occasionally(?) posted knife. Of course its an accident. :D
Nothing really to be bothered about... daily life... who cares.

When I was living in Mexico a thug entered my house at 5 AM.

I chased him off.

Twenty minutes later he attacked an expat couple in a house not far from mine (I actually heard them fighting with him).

The intruder was stabbed with his own knife as my friend Joe (a USMC vet) grabbed the intruder's hands and stabbed hi in the abdomen with his own weapon (just like in the movies).

The intruder fled.

As a result, I know a HUMAN trail of blood when I see one, especially from a knife wound.

The blood trails I've observed recently in the streets here are virtually identical.

I seriously doubt that any chickens or dogs were involved.

steveinbsas said:
As a result, I know a HUMAN trail of blood when I see one, especially from a knife wound.

The blood trails I've observed recently in the streets here are virtually identical.

I seriously doubt that any chickens or dogs were involved.

Perhaps the reason for so many different interpretations, facetious or not, is that we really don't want to deal with something so horrible. Far easier to deny it or joke about it.

A number of years ago I stayed in a hotel on a dark street near the Avenida de Mayo. In the middle of the night I woke up to the cries of someone who was apparently being attacked by a gang. In the morning when I left the hotel I saw blood all over the sidewalk. It may have been drug related. Who knows? It´s an unsafe area, especially at night.

Back