Blue @ 20 Before The End Of The Year....

The dollar speculators have 20 in mind for the winter holidays....i will take bets on this...

Getting back on track after wild_predictions...

I know no one can really see the future, but better to buy now or wait? (If you want to save in dollars.)

I ask for someone else. I don't keep up with this much (trends and such), but don't prices usually fall during the holidays? Slow slide or steady until the holidays and then a jump after?

What does make you think that I get paid by the governament? Do you honestly think that if I do not agree with the diarrea that comes out of your mouth (or your keyboard in this case) I get paid by somebody? You are a very narrow minded woman with a binary view of politics.
But again, you are getting off topic.
It is very obvious that you are. If you like to talk about body fluids, why not just explain why ever since you started posting in this forum all you do is vomit your K propaganda? You do not know about my political ideas, because I have never actually exposed them, but maybe you have access to more information? I will only say this one more time:: I do not like to pay for your soy milanesas with my taxes!!!!

Maybe the horse person is related to Casey Wander and is one of the K collective placed here to feel the pulse of how the intelligentsia think?
After all, they struggle to think for themselves don't they?

If assuming a similar path to the economy over December and January as last year, will the new Central Bank President handle things differently from his predecessor and refuse to devalue the peso?

What would come of this?

Back