Blue @ 20 Before The End Of The Year....

Although I would be surprised if the blue rate got up to $19.80 by the end of the year, I wouldn't be shocked. I only say 15 because I know the government will continue to do stupid things to try to keep the blue rate down.

Seeing someone say that the blue rate will soon be dead and that China is going to save the day for Argentina, and that $19.80 is the most "idiotic comment [you] have readed [sic] this semester" (interesting choice of time measurement, pretty much points out where your experience comes from) would very much shock me and it makes me want to say: "back it up dude".

I've read Nikad's intelligent contributions for a number of years now, I know she's an Argentina who has a lot of experience here, particularly dealing with exchange rates and such (where many Argentinos do not have so much experience). I would believe what she has to say before I would believe someone who makes bald statements contrary to what the rest of the world perceives without any kind of explanation to back the statement up.

What?? She was not talking about the blue dollar, read again please.

The cepo, aka exchange controls will be lifted?
Ergo, import/export controls will be lifted?
We'll be able to shop on Amazon and have stuff delivered to our very doors express delivery?
In your dreams mate.

Yes indeed, before the elections but it will be gradually.

Ok I am done posting here, paid cyber K activists make me nauseous and are just set up everywhere. This is how my taxes are spent. Too much choripan clogs your arteries fyi.

Ok I am done posting here, paid cyber K activists make me nauseous and are just set up everywhere. This is how my taxes are spent. Too much choripan clogs your arteries fyi.
Do not eat choripan, I am Vegan. Do not deflect the atention of the topic.

What?? She was not talking about the blue dollar, read again please.

She was talking about (basically) what the actual value of the currency should be and I therefore took her statement to mean that the blue rate is already way undervalued, which I agree with and also agrees with the statements made by the arbolista I was talking to. So what's your point? You still haven't explained how the blue dollar will just magically die.

This is us, defending Cristina, Dilma, Evo Morales or Maduro. This is us defending our long failed economic policies, our populism, our never dying aspiration for a strong father/mother figure that will "save us" from ourselves.

58466.jpg

Back