Boarding for dogs....

Celia

Registered
Anyone found an economical kennels for their dog while they're away? The place I last used is now charging 65 pesos a night!

If you have a trusted local vet, they might be a good source to recommend a kennel.

If you go to the US + your dog is not antisocial + you bring me back an iPhone 4 + an iPad with the money I'll give you then we could have an agreement!

I have 5 dogs (one "in transit" : found him 3 weeks ago) + 21.000 sq ft of -enclosed- garden.

The only problem : after spending time with me, your dog might want to stay

French jurist, I think customs would charge alot for an iphone 4 and ipad....they check everyone's bags now, and last time through we got questioned at length about a 10 dollar motherboard!

Celia-
I'm a professional Dog Trainer but also provide a service to watch/walk/feed/care for dogs while folks are on vacation. Only 2 or 3 dogs at a time for 40 pesos a night. How long will you be gone for. Also, if you want me to basic, advance or correct any behavior issues he/she may have. I can start that while your gone as well. PM me or send me a message to [email protected] to discuss more if your interested.
Cheers,
Alex

Back