Boarding Kennel In Or Around Caba

SarahAnn

Registered
I am looking at options for boarding a dog (7kg) in or not too far from CABA. High standard of care is essential. Can anyone recommend a place?
On the weekend I looked at a place in Las Tortuguitas. Good website but totally unsuitable, based on our visit.
Please let me know if you can recommend a person or a place, based on your experience.
At the limit, I could have someone stay in the house with the dog but we live outside the normal expat radius (in Caballito) so this is unlikely to work.
Thanks, y´all.

Hi Sarah, i'll send a PM with the email of the girl that used to take care of my dog. She's VERY reliable, loving, and I even let my keys to her to take care of my house. She's a dog walker too, so if you need further recommendations, she is plenty of customers. She's in saavedra, CABA, not too expensive. Check your messages!

Good luck :)

I have used Dogs on Holidays a number of times and really like them. They are in San Andres Giles but Heber (the owner) makes weekly trips into capital to drop/pick up dogs. They have a lot of land and the dogs are well taken care of. Not too expensive either...

Heber Sibilia

Dogs on Holidays
T: + 11 15 60526582
M: [email protected]
Facebook: Dogs on Holidays

www.dogsonholidays.com.ar

Back