Boise, Idaho anyone?

I hope that when you move you stay on this forum. You are the most sensible person who posts here.
Thanks for the kind words ;) I think I will miss it so most likely I will try to help out, until you all know more about BA than I do ( then I will ask for your advice! )

nikad. be sure to budget for not only the cost of the car but all expenses associated to ownership. fuel, repairs, insurance, tires always piss me off, etc

Nikad. I am also one of those who really liked the quality of your posts here. One question relating your emigration from Argentina: why the US? Did you ever consider Europe?

Nikad. I am also one of those who really liked the quality of your posts here. One question relating your emigration from Argentina: why the US? Did you ever consider Europe?
My husband is American so it was more or less expected that if not in Arg we would be there. I honestly thought trying to get all the required documentation, visas, etc was more straightforward, faster and easier. At this point we see no difference at all, as a matter of fact I think my Italian citizenship would be easier and faster. Apparently most people go to the US on tourist visas and overstay. Trying to do it right is a true nightmare. Europe is definitely not out of our menu.

Back