Bolsonaro has a 'little flu'

if (or when) trump catches it, you can guarantee he will minimize the experience if he does experience any symptoms

Masks are for whimps. It's just a little flu. He will be fine.

It's not sure he will be fine, as his general health is a bit complicated. I mean, one might remember that Bolsonaro was almost killed, stabbed in the stomach by a radical militant, during the Presidential campaign. Since that day, Bolsonaro has never been in absolutely perfect health. So, the coronavirus might be a real health issue for him. I'd bet he'll take hydrochloroquine and remsdevir (if it's the right spelling, the two anti-Covid medication), and be mildly sick during four or five days.

It was more of a surprise, back then, that Boris Johnson was more seriously hit, more so than for a regular flu. As he seems in strong health, though he admitted being overweight.

Anyway, seems like many people should dash a bit their "hopes": Boris, Bolsonaro or Trump will not be killed by the coronavirus. They're not old or sick enough, to be killed by this.

But of course, the other, "safe" option is, staying tucked at home, trembling in fear, for 6 months, or twelve. Then sure, one doesn't get the virus. But one does not live, either. To each his own.

Could not have happened to a better person.

Anyways, he is taking hydroxychloroquine. If he gets through this without significant complications from the disease and from the hydroxychloroquine, he will come out of this politically much stronger and science denialalists not only in Brazil but across Latin America will feel emboldened and vindicated.

I would normally agree with Tiger but, at this point, anything that removes than monstrosity from the White House is a gift from the Gods.

You seriously think Pence would be any better? Or that senile panty-sniffer Biden? I agree that Trump is a wretched excuse for a President, but the problem is that all realistically possible replacements are as bad or worse.

Pence would be worse, if such a thing is possible. My dreaml scenario is this: both Trump and Pence become disabled by the virus and Nancy Pelosi, next in line of succession, is sworn in as President.

Wouldn't that be one for the history books.....!

Last edited:
Back