Bono Argentino!??!!?

Wait and see if the Government receives anywhere over 1000 million dollars its a good idea?

Wait and see if the Government receives anywhere over 1000 million dollars its a good idea?
!!

... Rich One????? :eek: :confused: Quo vadis your traditional abundant smilies and liberal supplies of question marks? This country starts becoming more worrisome every day.

[background=rgb(230, 230, 230)]Bajo_cero2[/background]
Is a prime example of why this country will never progress. There is aways an excuse, its all ways someone else's fault, can't see the argument from the other side.

On go the chants, ARGENTINA! ARGENTINA! ARGENTINA!
Well, while I am sure this country will never progress because this is where the word combination ''complete eternal mess'' was invented, but from my experience (which, is, of course, enormously representative...) I feel that Argentines are generally more capable of self-reflection than people in other countries in the region.

But, anyway, this IQ_Bajo_Cero guy is just a classical, harrowingly narrow-minded useful idiot, I can't see why people are still replying to his interpretation of having discussions that seems to have been directy extracted from Mao's Little Red Book.

tumblr_ltarxqKB7D1r4czo6o1_400.jpg

Actually thinking about it, this is quite a good plan taking illicit funds from all these criminals and giving them a worthless certificate.

Does someone have an article that would explain this situation? I am not very much into this particular subject and this discussion only confuses me even more.

this is the best

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-10/deadbeat-special-unveiled-in-jail-free-4-bond-argentina-credit.html

[background=rgb(230, 230, 230)]Bajo_cero2[/background]
Is a prime example of why this country will never progress. There is aways an excuse, its all ways someone else's fault, can't see the argument from the other side.

On go the chants, ARGENTINA! ARGENTINA! ARGENTINA!

a Brazilian politician said "tongue in cheek " Argentina IS and will Always be the country with the most Potential.....!!

Relax Rich one and have a beer. The peso isn't going any where but down. You don't really think Argentina quit the dolar blue do you?

It is all just a dog and pony show. They put the word out that AFIP agents would be out today and the cuevas closed for the day.
Will be back to normal Monday.

Back