Booster shot in CABA

Are there no private providers/clinics of booster jabs in CABA, as in other countries? I dont mean to jump the queue (as i understand there are sufficient vaccines here), but I am also not very keen to deal with local bureaucracy here (even more as I dont have a DNI).

Calling 147 is imposible tried all hours day night , never answered sometimes recording say all lines are busy.. never got an answer. Or if you choose vaccine booster from a menu the recording says ! you will be notified for turno...!

Are there no private providers/clinics of booster jabs in CABA, as in other countries? I dont mean to jump the queue (as i understand there are sufficient vaccines here), but I am also not very keen to deal with local bureaucracy here (even more as I dont have a DNI).

There are, but you'd need to do it through your obra social, if you have one.

Calling 147 is imposible tried all hours day night , never answered sometimes recording say all lines are busy.. never got an answer. Or if you choose vaccine booster from a menu the recording says ! you will be notified for turno...!

I've had the best luck with calling 147 around 7PM and 11PM respectively when needing to call.

If I have moderna from the states can I specify moderna here and actually receive it? Or do I just get whatever they have laying around when I'm due for a booster?

If I have moderna from the states can I specify moderna here and actually receive it? Or do I just get whatever they have laying around when I'm due for a booster?

Apparently the booster shot is Moderna , so was I informed in my turno notice..!

Apparently the booster shot is Moderna , so was I informed in my turno notice..!
Not necessarily. I got Pfizer booster (invited by the bot) after 2 dozes of Astrazeneca.

By the way, I saw a guy who walked in and got a booster appointment for the next day. He spoke to the girl who organizes the line. She got his DNI and returned with the appointment info.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. I got Pfizer booster (invited by the bot) after 2 dozes of Astrazeneca.

By the way, I saw a guy who walked in and got a booster appointment for the next day. He spoke to the girl who organizes the line. She got his DNI and returned with the appointment info.

he let Ben do the talking?

Back