Border hopping to renew a tourist visa

Well, well, well. Ignorancy is a bliss.
Germanic includes german, french before the Revolution, italian, Spaniard, among others because franks, goths, lombards and suevos were germanic.

They created racial monarchies all around europe while serfs were the conquered nations. This is why their citizenship systems makes the difference between nationality and citizenship. Later this rude juridic system were sweetened with the Holy Gospels that are Hebrew.

In Argentina there was a citiznship law proyect in 1938 that was a simple translation of the Nuremberg laws but without the marriage prohibitions because they found it too anti christian.

Nowadays what I debate at Federal Courts is if they apply the germanic law system where the language test is requiered (because racial deficencies were heal corrected the language at the Nurenberg laws) because its precedents are a simple translation of the Nuremberg laws; or the Hebrew system were discrimination is forbidden. If you read the art. 11 of the citizenship law and the Introduction to the Israel citizenship law, they say the same:
BF0B2109-E51B-4B19-82BE-FB0C3AF37B84.jpeg

The AR citizenship law is based only in citizenship alike the Israel law while Hitler resurrected the medieval distinction between nationality (race) and citizenship at Mein Kampf and the Nuremberg laws.

The laws 14.354 and 21.795 are nationality and citizenship laws that follows the germanic system.

The point, you like it or not, is that the debate about citizenship is between the germanic and the hebrew system and Hitler understood it very well. He openly attacked the hebrew people but nazis jurist were attacking Christianity.

The due process, the inocence principle, the inviolability of the home, the habeas corpus, the class action, among others, are all hebrew legal institutions because at the Salic law (primitive barbarian customs) the sentenced was before the evidence, the enacted sentence should be executed, there was no appeal, blood revenge allowed to kill without a due process, and so on.

So, the debate at Federal Courts is about germanic vsus Hebrew right systems and the National Constitution is based in many moral values of the Moses laws.

For example, while ilegal entry produce a defective “gewere” (because they debated the property rights of serfs) (the medieval precedents are regarding poachers and the illegal appropiation of the hunting dams); art. 15 of the NC free slaves by stepping on argentine soil following the hebrew sanctuary custom and Deuteronomio 23:15: you will not deliver the slave who flees from his master to you.

So, you feel offended. But, is it legal to study nazi laws at Germany? I do not think so.

I should add that the new decree 70/2017 follows II Reich laws, not the III Reich. It copies Bismarks’s strategies to make an ethnic cleansy without a genocide plus it copies 7 laws of the Appartheid. And I did’t google it, I went to Pretoria University to find it out.

What you have to understand about Argentina is that the nazism that was infiltrated during Peron’s regime is not delegitimed and many judges, specially since MM is President, are challenging the CN and the civilization itself.

So, if you want to learn, you are welcome.

Last edited:
Hi I would be interested to know how you've progressed with this as I am in a similar situation.
I enrolled in a graduate program in translation here. This allows me to get a student visa. I am somewhat sure I can also work on that type of visa. But I am still looking for a job. I had one promising interview recently, so perhaps I'll be hired. Job openings in teaching English are scarce.

You do not need legal residency.

Great to hear from you Dr. Rubliar

I want to get Arg citizenship but the only thing is that i can not remain 2 years continuously in Arg!! What if i stay 6,7 months out of those 24 months, outside of country? Still will have a chance?

Regards

I want to get Arg citizenship but the only thing is that i can not remain 2 years continuously in Arg!! What if i stay 6,7 months out of those 24 months, outside of country? Still will have a chance?

Regards

Hi Dear Dr.Rubilar

If I come on one month tourist visa to Argentine, can you start citizenship process for me? If yes then can i travel after couple of months and gst back to Argentine without any problem?? Please provide me fee for your services. Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Tarik (Iranian passport holder)

Regards
No problem.

I enrolled in a graduate program in translation here. This allows me to get a student visa. I am somewhat sure I can also work on that type of visa. But I am still looking for a job. I had one promising interview recently, so perhaps I'll be hired. Job openings in teaching English are scarce.

Hey! I was wondering where guy did this graduate program in translation. I’m trying to get a student visa and I don’t know where to start!

Hey! I was wondering where guy did this graduate program in translation. I’m trying to get a student visa and I don’t know where to start!
Enter the words "student visa" in the search feature of this site, searching only in titles. Leave the "by" space blank.

Before you spend (waste) a lot of time trying to get a student visa, including enrolling in an approved course of study, I want to be sure you realize that having a student visa does not mean you will be able to legally work for your present employer, unless the business is registered in Argentina.

If the business isn't registered, the only advantage I can think of for you to have a student visa is that you'll have a DNI (valid only as long as the course lasts and not renewabe) and will be able to leave and reenter the country without any trouble from migraciones.

If the business is registered and the employer wants to hire a foreigner without a DNI, the employer has the responsibility to sponsor the foreigner at migraciones for temporary residency (renewable as long as the job lasts).

I do not believe it is the foreigner's responsibility to get a student visa in order to to have a DNI so he/ she can continue to work for an employer, whether they are registered or not.

if the business you are working for is registered, I believe that you should insist that your employer sponsor you for temporary residency. If your employer refuses and fires you, I believe you should consult a lawyer who specializes in labor law.

If your employer isn't registered, I believe you should consult a lawyer who specializes in labor law.

PS: I suggest you read this thread (and then ask more questions):

Indemnizacion

Last edited:

In case I didn't make it clear in my previous posts, the DNI you would get with a student visa would expire when your student visa expires.

Any employer who's business is registered and doesn't want to incur the wrath of AFIP and/or an ex-employee would be wise to terminate the employment at that point.

Back