Borders remain closed

One person has been checked. I know at least 8 gringos that we're never checked. We're far outta ba though.

Sao Paolo airport - PCR test update,

Waiting time in queue, 2 hours.

Now they are taking all your details to do contact tracing and you will be hounded if you test positive, plus cant board any flight in Brasil for 15 days and till a new PCR test is done at same place.

Now they are taking all your details to do contact tracing and you will be hounded if you test positive, plus cant board any flight in Brasil for 15 days and till a new PCR test is done at same place.
What do you mean they are taking "all your details"? When I did it in November, they were collecting, name, passport#, address, etc. What more can they ask for?

does anyone know what would happen if I were to fly from UK to Argentina via Brazil? Would I be able to? How would the PCR test work?

does anyone know what would happen if I were to fly from UK to Argentina via Brazil? Would I be able to? How would the PCR test work?
Yes you can. But you need to have a PCR test done no more than 72hs before you leave the UK (both Brazil and Argentina will ask for it). But I thought all flights from the US to Brazil have been suspended?

Back