Bottle of Vodka and Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wager it's just a joke.... Very funny ironhead, i'm looking for the camera.

Anyone else ever read Viz?

n6404633590_6741.jpg

So it wasn't a joke after all then. When you say you were singing old Spanish civil war songs. By that you mean fascist songs right?

orwellian said:
So it wasn't a joke after all then. When you say you were singing old Spanish civil war songs. By that you mean fascist songs right?

No he means falangista songs, Spanish Variety of Fascism like the video he posted on the other trhead.

So let me get this straight: You didn't order ANY drinks at the restaurant, sang falangista songs, then hit on other men's girls, and wonder why people were not amused?

come on the guy got super wired on coffee, brought his own vodka to a restaurant and drove everyone crazy, we all like a big scene at the boring restorante! I wish that sort of thing happened more often.

zork said:
come on the guy got super wired on coffee, brought his own vodka to a restaurant and drove everyone crazy, we all like a big scene at the boring restorante! I wish that sort of thing happened more often.

Where are you from?

It's unacceptable behavior in public, even in Argentina.

zork said:

So you don't mind other guys coming on to your gf?

OMG! Zork was obviously being ironic! some sense of humor people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back