Bout To Go To Buenos Aires For The First Time!

The last thing we need is more rotten sugary p1ss in plastic bottles and foul chain restaurants with processed muck on offer. Keep it!

I would dance in the streets if every last McDonalds, KFC and whatever else have you closed tomorrow. i would be doubly delighted if in their place opened some alternatives who actually cooked real chicken, decent beef and weren´t sponsors of the malign 0 hour contract rackets all round the world.

Fast food can be good food, the convenience argument doesn't wash, but this stinking miserable gunk has industrialised the whole sector and it's spread around the world restricts the chance for small business owners to open up decent fast food alternatives.

Just noticed GS has more likes than he has posts......he must be doing something right! We would like to read some of your work GS if you could please share that information. I went to Costco and Sam's yesterday and thought how lucky I am to be living in Mexico....especially when I saw the Dr Pepper and log cabin maple syrup.

You're freaking killing me! LOL

Back