Brand New! looking for a room to rent.

DanielleSender

Registered
Hi Everyone!
I am new to Buenos Aires as of last week, and am looking for a room in a shared apartment in Palermo. I am 23 years old, from the U.S., and ideally would like to live with other young professionals. If you know of anyone who is looking for a nice, clean and respectful roommate, please send them my way. Thank you! I am finding it difficult to find a place, as I don't know anyone in the city.
[email protected]

I live in a huge 5-bedroom apartment near Congresso. It ain't fancy, but its decent. Subway at the door. The landlord (who lives here) is very cool. There is a decent sized room with a big window that he charges US$300 for, which is not bad for BA. The other roommates (most stay here a few months, I've been here four) are all pretty cool, although mostly they keep to themselves. Bathroom and kitchen are shared. I wil also ask a friend who lives in a shared arrangement in San Telmo if there are rooms there.
Let me know if you are interested. How is your Spanish? The landlord doesn't speak English.

wreReynolds,
Thanks! What are the people like currently living in the house. My Spanish is pretty good, I think that I could speak to him. That would be wonderful if you could either contact your friend in San Telmo or let me know how I could contact him. Thanks so much.

Back