Bras With Cup Size That Aren´t B?

Montauk_Project

Registered
I have been living in Buenos Aires for 10 years and have only tried to buy bras once here--all the bras are cup size B. I´m a D. I gave up and didn´t look anymore. Are there places that sell larger cup sizes?

Right now I just buy bras in the US and have my family members bring them down, but I want to check if there are local options.

We don't understand the question. Can you please include a photo to better describe your problem.

Haha, shameless! LOVE IT!

Montauk_Project, haven't tried shopping here yet but now I know it'll be a problem :( Curious to see if anyone else posts with a good store.

https://www.jackiemurakami.com

From their catalog:

575853_267156493427790_1311993084_n.jpg

Reactions: Joe
PhilipDT, You just made Joe bust a nut with those pics :blink:

I was going to suggest Triumph ,too. Maidenform might be another. The size exists on Mercadolibre but you would need to read through the ads as there is no size category in bras and they only tell you in the long description what sizes they have.You might find another brand that way. In general ML is a good way to get a feel of what is out there and start looking in the real world.

local good quality lingerie is so expensive here! i say keep on buying in the states! i used to buy loads when i was in Canada and sell it here! worked out pretty well!

local good quality lingerie is so expensive here! i say keep on buying in the states! i used to buy loads when i was in Canada and sell it here! worked out pretty well!
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Yep, Joe bought it all for himself ;)[/background]

Back