Brasilian Steakhouses

julieandrews22

Registered
we are looking to go to a brasilian steakhouse--you know the ones that bring over many different pieces of meat to your table. Do they exist here in capital or is that only a thing of the states?

thanks!

I am Brazilian. You are looking for a Rodizio. Yes, they do exist in BA, but the ones I found were extremely subpar and I eventually gave up.

There was one in puerto madero that I went to a few times, I actually enjoyed it. Good meat an impressive selection of cold dishes.

So, what mis the name of the Rodizio in Puerto Madero and where is it located?

I second the mention of the one in Puerto Madero. It's on the main avenue (the one that runs from buquebus down to the access road to the highway.) Where all the old warehouses turned into restaurants and shops line up.

I'm a huge fan of Brasilian Churrascaria. I've never tried Rodizio here - truth is, I've seen it and didn't realize it was a churrascaria until recently. I'm very familiar with Rodizio in Asuncion, but they do a "pay-per-kilo" there and don't have the stuff a normal churrascaria would have.

There is (or at least was) another churrascaria in Puerto Madero, and I would say stay away from that place! I can't remember the name (starts with an "s" and "Salta" comes to mind, but I'm almost sure that's not it) but the meat was terrible and the food buffets didn't have a whole lot of selection and were pretty bad as well.

In case anyone is ever in Asuncion - El Paulista is an excellent Brasilian-style churrascaria, for being outside of Brasil.

There's another place like this on the other side of town that Ive only been to once but I have some friends that swear by it - I dont know the name but it's inside the COTO on the 400 block of Cabildo, and upstairs. It's definitely a really strange location and very unexpected but it was good when I went, and they also had the big salad/cold appetizer bar. And yes, you physically walk inside the COTO and go upstairs to get there haha.

I actually thought these places were all over here and that Rodizio was one of many Puerto Madero places like this, but guess I was wrong!

There is (or at least was) another churrascaria in Puerto Madero, and I would say stay away from that place! I can't remember the name (starts with an "s" and "Salta" comes to mind, but I'm almost sure that's not it) but the meat was terrible and the food buffets didn't have a whole lot of selection and were pretty bad as well.

Siga la vaca probably. It's horrible.

Heh, no it's not that. I didn't realize they had one in Puerto Madero. We used to eat at the one out near Pilar with the whole family but haven't been back since. You're right, it is pretty horrible. But that's more a tenedor libre anyway, not a Brasilian-style churrascaria.

Rodizio Puerto Madero
4.014 reviews

Av Alicia Moreau de Justo 838, 1023 Buenos Aires

011 4334-3638

his is what I meant. Not Siga la Vaca.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rich One Expat Life 58
P Expat Life 10
C Expat Life 5
Back