Brazilian Keratin Treatment

Zumbabea

Registered
Hi to all of you!
I bought a Brazilian Keratin Treatment through www.NoTeLaPierdas.com here in BA. (It's a site like Groupon. Basically it is like a coupon that you can use within certain amount of time at a particular place. You pay less for an specific deal).
In this case, I bought the Keratin Treatment for $160 pesos and it is worth $400 pesos.
I am going back to the States on Thursday (7/28) and I wasn't able to use this coupon because of time. I thought I could make an appointment this last week and they are booked!! Bummer!!!
I was wondering if any of you would like to take advantage of this great deal as in the States the cost would be of at least US$200 dollars.
For those of you that don't know what a Brazilian Keratin Treatment does, here are a few highlights:

Get rid of Frizz
Straightens wave or softens curls up to 3 months
Hair stays very conditioned up to 6 months
Gives you beautiful hair
Makes hair extremely manageable
Makes Hair Sleek
Makes Hair Shiny
Makes Hair Silky

The hair salon is in Palermo Hollywood (Charcas 5200). It is called Espacio Palermo Hollywood. This offer is good until 9/20/11. All you have to do is call and make an appointment and tell them you have a coupon from "No te la Pierdas" Talk to Damian.
I am selling this coupon for the same price I bought it: $160 pesos.
Reply to this thread or send me a private message if you are interested. :eek:

Back