Brazilian Real, Argentina Peso And Rmb

This is all great if you've got loads of USD in your pockets.....

Look to the borders if you want to see what the peso is really worth. It's been trading there for around 18-20 for the last 12 months.
A

Look at Uruguay 29.63/1,48 = $ 20,02 Argentine Peso Per Dollar (Uruguay peso per dollar/Uruguayan Peso per Argentine Peso)

Uruguay peso per dollar = 29.63
Uruguayan Peso per Argentine Peso = 1,48

See Link http://uy.cotizacion-dolar.com/cotizacion_hoy_uruguay.php

Look at Uruguay 29.63/1,48 = $ 20,02 Argentine Peso Per Dollar (Uruguay peso per dollar/Uruguayan Peso per Argentine Peso)

See Link http://uy.cotizacion...hoy_uruguay.php

Very interesting, but I'm not sure how this link is suppose to prove the value of the Argentine peso:
Compra Uruguay peso per dollar = 28.41
Compra Argentine peso per dollar = 1.48
28.41 / 1.48 = 19.19 Argentine pesos per dollar
Venta Uruguay peso per dollar = 29.48
Venta Argentine peso per dollar = 2.48
29.48 / 2.48 = 11.88 Argentine pesos per dollar

So it seems that in Uruguay if you want to buy Argentine pesos you will pay as if the value is 19.19
but if you want to sell they will only pay at a rate of 11.88 per dollar.

You can't base peso price on what is worth in neighbouring countries, they are twisted even more than blue. Maybe some serious and almost impossible calculation could give you approximate number, for real worth we will have to wait on devaluation and death of black market-so not soon we'll know.

Currently I'm buying dollars at 5 different prices, from official+provision to Blue, so my "real" worth is probably higher than someone's who is buying only at Blue rate. If we suppose that next year there won't be blue market any more and Argentinians will trust their money, worth of peso would be probably between dollar tarjeta and blue. Since probably opposite will happen, blue will be 20 and official 12...

See Link http://uy.cotizacion...hoy_uruguay.php

Very interesting, but I'm not sure how this link is suppose to prove the value of the Argentine peso:
Compra Uruguay peso per dollar = 28.41
Compra Argentine peso per dollar = 1.48
28.41 / 1.48 = 19.19 Argentine pesos per dollar
Venta Uruguay peso per dollar = $29.48
Venta Argentine peso per dollar = 2.48
29.48 / 2.48 = 11.88 Argentine pesos per dollar

So it seems that in Uruguay if you want to buy Argentine pesos you will pay as if the value is 19.19
but if you want to sell they will only pay at a rate of 11.88 per dollar.

With all due respect I have done this operation in Colonia , To determine the dollar value of the Argie Peso.In Uruguay. $19,92 Pesos

The Venta Price varied from $29,63 to $29.48 in the interim.from the moment I posted

The way it works out you take your Argie pesos to ( Compra/r) pesos Uruguayos and get $ 1.48 (Compra) pesos Uruguayos per Argentine Peso. Then tell the teller Venda/me Dolares for these pesos Uruguayos, he then divides the Peso Uruguayo amount by $29.48 (Venta) and gives you the dollars. :cool: Not by $28.41 Precio COMPRA. since he's selling .

What currency you use to Buy Argie Pesos??

$1000 Argie makes $1480 Uru./ $29,48 (URU/US$) = US$ 5,020 Then 1000/5,020 = $19.92 Argie Pesos per US$

I like that 'with all due respect' line, it's not the first time I've heard it but it's a great way to disagree with someone politely. Thanks for taking the time to put the exchange rate between Argentine pesos and Uruguay pesos into perspective. I now know that when spending time in Uruguay it would be wise to take dollars instead of Argentine pesos.

I like that 'with all due respect' line, it's not the first time I've heard it but it's a great way to disagree with someone politely. Thanks for taking the time to put the exchange rate between Argentine pesos and Uruguay pesos into perspective. I now know that when spending time in Uruguay it would be wise to take dollars instead of Argentine pesos.

It's polite alright but also tongue-in-cheek :wub: Always take Dollars , they don't want Argie pesos they have too many of them.

Back