breathtaking views over Bs As? Where?

EliA

Registered
It's not a restaurant but my favorite building in this city is Palacio Barolo on Avda de Mayo in Congreso. It is the tallest building in the area. If you take a tour (on certain days of the week they have hourly English tours) it ends with some quality time at the very top, which has a beautiful view. Also, the building has a fascinating Dante's Inferno inspired story.

rrptownley

Registered
You can get onto the spa deck of the pan American hotel on 9 de julio, which is where the famous obelisco postcard photos are taken from.

katti

Registered
ask for 'info' in the AIR FRANCE office in San Martin : it is on the 23th floor and has spectacular views.

sergio

Registered
El Hombre.,..I guess I am behind the times. I remember when there was a big lounge on the top floor of the Sheraton. They had entertainment at night. I guess it's all changed.

elhombresinnombre

Registered
sergio said:
El Hombre.,..I guess I am behind the times. I remember when there was a big lounge on the top floor of the Sheraton. They had entertainment at night. I guess it's all changed.

They are often moving things around for conferences and functions etc. If anyone pays a visit soon perhaps they would report back here and tell us what they find.