Buenos Aires Chosen To Test Self Driving Cars

Anything is better than Argentine drivers. Guarantee you the computer is a safer driver.

Wonder what will happen to all of those new Uber drivers?

Well I actually know of worse places to drive than Buenos Aires lol, in comparison Buenos Aires is quite an easy place, light sistem, few narrow streets, etc. For me, Rome was a nightmare to drive, but that is my personal opinion as a driver. And let alone to park.

Roma is a piece of cake comparing to Napoli, Amalfi Coast and everything in between...BsAs can only aspire to match the italian level of insanity as far as driving goes...

Roma is a piece of cake comparing to Napoli, Amalfi Coast and everything in between...BsAs can only aspire to match the italian level of insanity as far as driving goes...
Well i haven't been on Napoli and the other cities you mention, but rome drivers, and italian drivers in general surpass Buenos Aires level of insanity by far.

I think here people drive in a stupid way. They respect speed limits on highway and have no civic sense with pedestrian or at red lights.

What makes it hard to drive here is when you have a 5 lanes street with no line painted! Also, Argentine drivers are careless drivers and not very "quick" to respond...
I find it relaxing to drive here compared to Italy.

Well I actually know of worse places to drive than Buenos Aires lol, in comparison Buenos Aires is quite an easy place, light sistem, few narrow streets, etc. For me, Rome was a nightmare to drive, but that is my personal opinion as a driver. And let alone to park.

You should try driving in Napoli

I think here people drive in a stupid way. They respect speed limits on highway and have no civic sense with pedestrian or at red lights.

What makes it hard to drive here is when you have a 5 lanes street with no line painted! Also, Argentine drivers are careless drivers and not very "quick" to respond...
I find it relaxing to drive here compared to Italy.

You may have meant "... don't respect speed limits ..."?

And we all know that any lane demarcation lines are only suggestions anyway.

Back