Buenos aires drinking water

trennod said:
Haha plenty of argentines buy water, just like plenty dont, I guess the same in every country. My Argentine girlfriend buys water!

It's very comical to suggest that locals don't buy bottled water. Ha, ha. ALL my local friends only buy bottled water. Maybe the masses do drink the tap water...but to suggest that the locals don't is laughable.

And really I didn't buy bottled water because I was worried for my health. I bought it because the tap water tastes HORRIBLE!!

Hop said:
The taste
It tastes better

okay...

you are afraid of the taste?

Then keep buying it and drink tasty water like Villa del Sur. You weren´t one of the people I was talking about or to.

I wanna do one of those taste test things Pepsi did when they came out with Pepsi One.

Have three shot glasses, one with tap, one with Villa del Sur, the other one with Evian. See if people can taste the difference.

lol.

i can just picture all of the yank cynics, swirling the water around in the cup, smelling it, tasting it. ¨Hmmm, this water has a smooth, soily flavor with a hint of chlamydia¨

¨mine has nice chlorinated undertones with a lingering toxic aftertase. It would go well with a nice butthole a la plancha...¨

braytrain said:
¨Hmmm, this water has a smooth, soily flavor with a hint of chlamydia¨

¨mine has nice chlorinated undertones with a lingering toxic aftertase. It would go well with a nice butthole a la plancha...¨

I see you're quite familiar with the taste of Buenos Aires tap water

Haha when I drink wine, I taste bad wine or good wine (and I still get them confused). None of the other things those preposterous descriptions lead me on to are real. ¨a strong tobacco undertone¨. Jesus, hippies.

My description of the water was in jest to the fact that I think wine tasting is just as absurd as being picky about water, when people have no clue as to what they are talking about.

How to cut prices on bottled water.

Ok, I wont like to get in the argument whether bottled water is any good.

Assuming its good ( and it has done me no harm as yet in 4 years)..how can I lower the costs.

Do you guys buy in bulk? Preferred brand? If buying bulk, how to get it delivered.

One way, I do it is buy at Jumbo and get it delivered. Any other options, guys?

from the personal experience of me and 2/3rds of my colleagues getting gastroenteritis not once but twice from tap water, I would say the quality is not that great. So much so that my boss fitted a hot and cold water dispenser so she didn't have to deal with so many staff off sick....I no longer drink tap water

Call a water delivery co and ask for two or three 12 liter reusable bottles. They will provide a free counter top dispenser. About 1.3 pesos per /liter. Deliveries usually the same day an order is called in. Can be left outside your apt door if not home with payment deferred.

Back