Buenos aires hash house harriers

EDC

Registered
So is this definitely Sunday 4th October? Never been to one of these events but would give it a try. If anyone else is going from the palermo/recoleta area get in touch and we can hop on a bus. Cheers, Ed

amymiranda

Registered
Hey Ed! Ive never been to one of these things before either, but it sounds great and i want to give it a try! if you want, PM me and maybe we can get a bus together, I'm kind of scared to do it alone!

PaulaZ

Registered
I was thinking of joining and definitely will as I have no problem with drinking whatsoever though I do have one with running... IDEAL FOR ME jajajajaj See you all in Entre Ríos :) (my first hashing experience)

Liam3494

Registered
Windy et al - We are booked in for the 500th and looking forward to meeting everyone in Entre Rios - What a way for PaulaZ to lose her virginity as a hasher at such a prestigious event - ON ON
Chick Maggot :)

nycgirl

Registered
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have the details of this Sunday's Hash? Does anyone know what their website is?

Thanks!

windy

Registered
The English version isnt out yet but as soon as i have them i will post them .
Saludos
Windy Culo

LIF

Registered
Hows it going?

This is Lost in Fourskin of the San Francisco H3.

My wife and I are coming to town in the christmas to NYE time and have a few quick questions if you have a sec.

Do you have an email address I could send you a note at?

Thanks!

LIF
mynameisparty @@@@@ (only one@) yahoo.com