Buenos aires hash house harriers

Windy - Sunday is the 4th October :).......

Chick Maggott (Dublin H3, until November).........

So is this definitely Sunday 4th October? Never been to one of these events but would give it a try. If anyone else is going from the palermo/recoleta area get in touch and we can hop on a bus. Cheers, Ed

Hey Ed! Ive never been to one of these things before either, but it sounds great and i want to give it a try! if you want, PM me and maybe we can get a bus together, I'm kind of scared to do it alone!

Sorry everybody yes it is this Sunday the 4th of OCT.

I was thinking of joining and definitely will as I have no problem with drinking whatsoever though I do have one with running... IDEAL FOR ME jajajajaj See you all in Entre Ríos :) (my first hashing experience)

Windy et al - We are booked in for the 500th and looking forward to meeting everyone in Entre Rios - What a way for PaulaZ to lose her virginity as a hasher at such a prestigious event - ON ON
Chick Maggot :)

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have the details of this Sunday's Hash? Does anyone know what their website is?

Thanks!

The English version isnt out yet but as soon as i have them i will post them .
Saludos
Windy Culo

Hows it going?

This is Lost in Fourskin of the San Francisco H3.

My wife and I are coming to town in the christmas to NYE time and have a few quick questions if you have a sec.

Do you have an email address I could send you a note at?

Thanks!

LIF
mynameisparty @@@@@ (only one@) yahoo.com

Back