Buenos Aires is not the Only City in Argentina!

The short term furnished rental market is healthy in Mendoza. Nothing like the wide choice of Buenos Aires, but thats what would you expect.

You can try cocucci or contacto websites (two of the main real estate agents) who have a selection, but probably better to go through the Mendoza Expats Club on Facebook .... you will get a whole bunch of offers/suggestions.

fuccolini said:
i have to disagree with the OP. the problem is that bs as IS the only city in argentina.

You must be kidding. Or else you live inside a bubble.

not kidding, no bubble home either. everything other than bs as is a provincial town. there is bs as and then there is everything else, thats the breakdown of argentina. c'mon man, everyone knows that. this contrast here today is much more pronounced even than london or paris are to england and france before the industrial revolution. i mean you could say there are so many cities in england like birmingham or leeds, but then you must be kidding me. no disrespect intended

Tourist2008 said:
Argento

Firstly, Santiago is a beautiful city and the airport is nothing like EZE. It works.

Yes, very modern indeed. But EZE has definitely better flight connections, specially to Europe.

Back