Buenos Aires Marathon

pez

Registered
If anyone else is crazy enough to be training through winter for the October (10.10.10) full marathon and needs a few running buddings we are running on Tuesdays and Thursdays and have a long run each weekend.
If you are slightly less crazy there is the half marathon in September we will be running in too.
PM me for meeting points.

Did you happen to mention if YOU were running on 10.10.10 ????

katti said:
will you run it Liam?

It is my intention to be running on 10.10.10. - Having been away on vacation, I have just re-started training, but on Sunday, I turned my ankle on a Hash Run, and so have another week, sat on my backside, whilst this heals up. I was planning on running the 8K Armenia Corre in Palermo this sunday, but that will have to be missed.

I am a long way from being marathon fit, to be honest, a fair way short of being 10 K fit, but I will be working on being on the start line in October, along with the half in September, and possibly a half in Uruguay in September too.

I can't make the weekday runs - mornings for me are impossible in capital, given I live in Avellaneda, but will look at joining in a weekend run in due course, when I get back on the road, hopefully starting next week.

It's on the board so has to be true! - Yes I will be running the full marathon, purely for the T-shirt!

hey pez....

im super out of shape right now ( can basically run for 40 min max) but the nyc marathon has always been on my bucket list....since im here...i might as well do the BA marathon...where do you guys run..... i dont even know where to begin with the training....how to go about it.....basically, know nothing about it ....how do i go about training, keeping track of progress, diet...etc etc..l just have the goal in mind...any advice....

i would love to do it and practice with a good group of people

I'm interested in joining too. Where do the runs begin? I'm at the VERY beginning of training - so I'm curious how long are the long runs on the weekends? Thanks in advance for the info.

Thanks Lucas - I was actually wondering where the practice runs start from. Also, just for the record, I would be training for the 1/2 marathon. Thanks again!

Back