Buenos Aires Real Estate Investment For Millionaires

You don't have to believe me just ask anybody who bought quality new construction real estate in the 2005 to 2007 period in either Palermo, Puerto Madero, Las Canitas, etc. If they bought at the early stages of construction they have more than doubled their money by now + the rental income.

I have several investment opportunities that won't last long. If you invest with me, I will double your money or give you half your money back! Guaranteed!

Tom Cruise can double your money and make you feel like a real man.

I happen to own a bridge in prime location but the price is 1.5 million :cool:

I also happen to own a bridge, but it's not in a prime location. Nonetheless, it leads directly to the expat Scientology meetups.

It's the only Troll Bridge in Argentina, but it's free for anyone driving a Ferrari.
emo32.gif

The timming is bad, if you want to invest in real state, you have to wait.

At least until you actually come to Argentina and see what's available for yourself.

Yessssir, yessssir, 'cause you gotta know the territory!

(And a real "Musicman" would know where that line (no pun intended) originated.)
emo32.gif

As Argentina re-enters the world, some real estate values might actually go up net of inflation (IMOH).
If I had to guess, I'd find a community where wealthy expats or bankers live and I'd buy building lots (if there is such a thing) on the assumption that more of them will be moving here and they will want to build houses near their peers in the coming years. The wealthy residents should be able to protect the value of the community ie: no zoning changes or highways through the middle.
I don't know about the legalities or the taxes here but in the US vacant land is taxed at low rates so the annual carrying cost is low, no management or insurance required. Its a long range investment, 5-10-15 years. Some years will be good, others not so good, but in the long run this has worked well for me.

Back