Buenos Aires Real Estate Investment For Millionaires

trollsign.jpg

Interesting investment.

I made money buying quality build apartments in the best areas of the city at the early stages when construction just starts. Be interesting to see how that business model looks today.

you're betting on whether argentina will pick back up or keep going down.

No he's not because he doesn't exist and is just trolling you all. He's the same guy who's going to transport a Ferrari here, setup a football agency and a bunch of other moronic things that go on for 30 pages.

No he's not because he doesn't exist and is just trolling you all. He's the same guy who's going to transport a Ferrari here, setup a football agency and a bunch of other moronic things that go on for 30 pages.

He has a pic of his Ferrari for his avatar profile pic can't you see that. ROFLOL! Every time I see some idiot driving an expensive car I actually think they are morons with money. I will drive my economy car and invest the rest back into my work and get more work/products to market. Funny how that works when I walking down the street with people and they say.. Oh look at that car and I say.. what an idiot.

you're betting on whether argentina will pick back up or keep going down.

Yes that's a good question for Argentina real estate investment. With the problems in Brazil and commodity prices it may not be the right time yet. Not sure though...

He has a pic of his Ferrari for his avatar profile pic can't you see that. ROFLOL! Every time I see some idiot driving an expensive car I actually think they are morons with money. I will drive my economy car and invest the rest back into my work and get more work/products to market. Funny how that works when I walking down the street with people and they say.. Oh look at that car and I say.. what an idiot.
One is a much bigger idiot if he does not have a Ferrari but has a Ferrari in his BA Expat profile pic. If he has one, like you said, he is still an idiot.

That some are poorer and less smarter than others, ever was and ever will be....

And that many are naturally querulous and envious, is a vice as old as the World.

​Anybody thats got a problem with me is probably envious.

Back