Buenos Aires-Santiago

Why would anyone want to go to Santiago? I've been there many times. Not in probably 6 years and never again.

Actually, when I read "Buenos Aires-Santiago", I thought that our old BAEXPAT friend was returning. "Joe"Bruce has fond memories of this charachter.

Nope, I'm talking $29 USD, or twenty nine dollars. The flight was in July of this year. Check out this link: https://www.skyairli...ex.aspx. Right now the priceis $49 and from Cordoba to Santiago it's $39 and from Mendoza to Santiago it's $29. Good luck!

Your link doesn't work?? indicate the actual date this $49 dollar fare is available?? all the low fares are now sold out for November ...? only Class Z for $ US 100 base available then the Add other charges for a Total of US$ 182...!

I've gone to Santiago via hitchhiking and airplane. Arriving via plane you have to pay the $150 reciprocity fee for US citizens.

Just a note - after some heavy research I can state with assurance that taxes and airport charges alone come to $80, so it won't be possible to book a BA-Santiago flight for less than that. Although perhaps the other direction is a little cheaper, which can happen sometimes.

Back