Buenos Aires Tennis Club Info?

penny

Registered
I am in the same boat...would love to play but am sin racquet! Unfortunately I am away this weekend, but definitely want to get in on the next tennis event!

Penny

Alesya

Registered
Hi,

I just moved to Bs As and brought my racket. I have fun playing tennis but I dont know if I am B1 or whatever. I just like to play for an hour or two and maybe win ;)
anyone interested?!

PS: I would love to join a tournament!

HowardinBA

Registered
Hi Aleysa,where are you based?maybe we can arrange to play if you,re not too far away...call me or send me a pm,,,1551641006,,regards Howard

indafold

Registered
i posted a few days back that i have access to the club and courts and if anyone was interested to call...the offer is out there.

charms

Registered
Hi everyone. The thread is getting long, and I'm not sure if a tournament ever happened. If it's still in the works, can someone let me know? I've been looking for a tennis partner for a while over here. Email me at carlaharms@yahoo.ca. Thanks!

SimonM

Registered
Hi everybody.....I`ll post my phone again so for those who are interested we can organize a game or tournament as I have courts where I`m staying (Nuñez..near River Plate stadium)....15-5410-1658.

Regards,
Simpn