Buenos Aires Tennis Club Info?

I am in the same boat...would love to play but am sin racquet! Unfortunately I am away this weekend, but definitely want to get in on the next tennis event!

Penny

Hi,

I just moved to Bs As and brought my racket. I have fun playing tennis but I dont know if I am B1 or whatever. I just like to play for an hour or two and maybe win ;)
anyone interested?!

PS: I would love to join a tournament!

Hi Aleysa,where are you based?maybe we can arrange to play if you,re not too far away...call me or send me a pm,,,1551641006,,regards Howard

i posted a few days back that i have access to the club and courts and if anyone was interested to call...the offer is out there.

Hi everyone. The thread is getting long, and I'm not sure if a tournament ever happened. If it's still in the works, can someone let me know? I've been looking for a tennis partner for a while over here. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

I would like to play tennis as well, i'm no pro but like to burn some calories.

I'm in!!!
Niko

Hi everybody.....I`ll post my phone again so for those who are interested we can organize a game or tournament as I have courts where I`m staying (Nuñez..near River Plate stadium)....15-5410-1658.

Regards,
Simpn

Back