Buenos Aires Tennis Club Info?

Hi guys I have tennis courts where I`m staying Belgrano..maybe I can host and we have a get togettehr with food ect.

SimonM said:
Hi guys I have tennis courts where I`m staying Belgrano..maybe I can host and we have a get togettehr with food ect.
Hi Simon,that,s brill.if you can reserve the courts and a date let us know:) regards,Howard

depends when you guys want to play..i can reserve for 2 hours but has be 48 hrs before....here`s my mobile..15-5410-1658..all those interesed give me a buzz and we`ll try organizing something..should be fun

I'd love to join the tennisfest! I'm a USTA 4.5 (on good days! :) ) player.

SimonM said:
depends when you guys want to play..i can reserve for 2 hours but has be 48 hrs before....here`s my mobile..15-5410-1658..all those interesed give me a buzz and we`ll try organizing something..should be fun
I reckon the Sunday after next,due to this weekends awful forecast,,agreed?:)

sounds great...just let me know how many are wanting to come

Folks, I would love to play too, but unfortunately don't have my racquet with me. Anyone got a spare I could borrow? If so, send me a PM. Thanks!

Hi Howard, I'd love to play as well, and I also am sin racqueta. Is your third still available? Thanks!

enjoyingmylife said:
Hi Howard, I'd love to play as well, and I also am sin racqueta. Is your third still available? Thanks!
yes of course....:)

Back