Buenos Aires will be under full quarantine very soon

This is a good strategy but I hope they have alcoholics and addicts in mind. The addicts going into withdrawals could create an another health crisis in and of itself as there are many in this condition in BA. Interesting such a puzzle we have here in the world of health care right now.

For me anyway at least my wife no longer thinks I am a paranoid nut job now she is like... Oh my I am so glad we are prepared for this. For weeks we were fighting all the time as I was prepping and putting her into the practices of keeping the bug out.

He said tomorrow more mesures are going to be ruled.
He also said they are going to be dynamic.

Keep holding your breath until tomorrow, Monday.

Shutting down the school system half way is not even a lukewarm measure.
Lots of children still have to go to school to feed. So much for a straight answer to the issue.

We are at the middle of the month, pockets are almost empty. So are shelves in my area.

Wish they would use the remaining warm weather to make sure people have the opportunity to get ready. Wait until early next month and eventually declare a break for the second half of April.

Iz

he did say that schools would remain open to "attend to other collateral obligations"... not sure what that means exactly. just no classes for the students.

Yes we’re worried about that, my girlfriend works at a CPI, so the director starts farting around about how the CPIs don’t fall under the jurisdiction of the department of education,

A quarantine is a very good idea because it would ameliorate the collapse of the health care system by spreading out the infection rate to manageable sizes. In Wuhan previously and Northern Italy today the health system couldn't provide Intensive Care (IC) / ventilators to everyone that needed them and many people lost their lives and are losing their lives because IC units are at full capacity.

Of course the consequences of a lock down on the economy are disastrous and have to be carefully weighed because of the possibility of economic collapse, looting, etc.

The government plan seems like a good compromise in my opinion.

he did say that schools would remain open to "attend to other collateral obligations"... not sure what that means exactly. just no classes for the students.
Food. They have breakfast and lunch at public schools and this is very important for poor people, specially now that parents are going to have less work. This is why AF said to he is going to give more money for food stamps.

How much longer will a full quarantine be implemented in Argentina . The government is now speaking to the opposition to implement the first ever complete quarantine of Argentinian territory . Peru has now a partial curfew from 8pm to 5am .

When we first spoke about this weeks ago people were incredulous that this would happen in a western city . Now it seems that the whole world is gearing up to quarantine itself from this virus .

Full quarantine by April 1st.

Rich One I believe at most it will be before the 23 /04.2020 or even tomorrow the 19.03.2020 . It will be a strict full quarantine called for two weeks but definitely extended again

Back