Burritos on the cheap

Yeah La Fabrica is expensive too. It's a nice place to eat some pork for a change, but their hot sauce isn't so great. Even the hot sauce that's for "Mexicans only" was mild. At least there was some spice though.

SaraOR said:
Yeah La Fabrica is expensive too. It's a nice place to eat some pork for a change, but their hot sauce isn't so great. Even the hot sauce that's for "Mexicans only" was mild. At least there was some spice though.

Well, you have to carry with you your own salsa. I used to do that when I had my office just around the corner od CBC and it was acceptable. Now the quality is bad, the burrito small and very expensive. I can orden asado for this price!

perry said:
Shawarmas are getting more popular but Yeeros its greek equivalent is not found here and is the best fast food . If one could bring a similar business here you could make a ton load of money.

Thank you Perry & all who responded on the greek yoghurt question - I can confirm that Damasco was an excellent recommendation and that my life is once again filled with delicious tzatziki..I shall be treating my friends this weekend to such as well as a leg of lamb a la parilla. The lamb in season is so so good here and cheaper than beef so I thoroughly recommend it and will pass on the name of my local supplier if anyone is interested.

Back