Burundanga !!! Dangerous Drug To Be On The Look Out For ...

In the last ten years this became very common. There are lots of ways they use it, I heard of one: they stop you on the street with a book or a map or something that has the drug on the back and they ask you to hold the book or the map, that they dont understand what it says, so when you touch the drug with the contact you lost all will, you dont control your body and your mind anymore, so they govern you and they easy go to your house and rob you with you in that strange state. They are very educated people, dont expect the typical villero, and they work mainly in Recoleta, the wealthier neighbourhood. I know of cases that did not work, that they stayed with some conscience, enough to ask for help.
It doesnt knock you down, you re just like dumb, like absentminded, you know where the money is, the passwords, etc.

I read a strange report in La Nación that the head of whatever comuna Recoleta is in had received numerous reports of burundanga attacks there which had resulted in the usual side dish of mass hysteria and commotion. The weirdest part was that the head of the comuna said he had stationed his 'guardians' at strategic locations to prevent these attacks from happening. No mention of notifying the police and I never saw the story appear again. This was gift wrapped with a ribbon on top for the media to pick up and run with it. Perhaps it was mass hysteria and commotion and nothing else?

...and has anyone ever seen a comuna guardian?

- EDIT -
the article:
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1728059-el-presidente-de-la-comuna-1-denuncia-que-usan-droga-para-asaltar-a-mujeres-en-recoleta

It happened to a friend of mine here after befriending a Venezuelan in a cafe in Retiro. He was led around to different ATM's (b/c of withdrawal limits) until he had willing emptied his bank account and given all the money to the thief.

Irrelevant but we have a horse here named Burundanga. I always wondered what her breeders were thinking when they named her? I actually had never heard of the drug until she arrived and the grooms had to explain why they always laughed when they said her name.
I've never heard of any attacks here - pretty scary drug!

It is also used by street vendors selling flowers. They put it in the rose and then try to sell you the rose and when you smell it, they got ya. I know of that happening in Bogota.

Back