Bus And Train Fares Increase Fri 21St Dec

I don't know why the buses aren't just one rate within CABA. Is there really a difference between 1.10, 1.20, and 1.25 to the public? The bus drivers never charge me what I say, anyway.

They give lots of notice huh? Infuriating. I was driving into town last week and they had raised the toll on Buen Ayre from 6 pesos to 8 pesos without ANY notice. And if any of you have driven Buen Ayre - the road is in terrible condition. It now costs me 15 pesos (+ gas) each way to drive into town.

Citygirl,

Very frustrating , I agree. However it is not too bad. In Italy , La Spezia to Pisa on the Autostrada , around 60 kilometers, is Euro 9.40 Also gas in Italy is 2 .25 Euros per litre. But the road is good.

I don't know why the buses aren't just one rate within CABA. Is there really a difference between 1.10, 1.20, and 1.25 to the public? The bus drivers never charge me what I say, anyway.

I've been wondering the same thing. Possibly it has to do with tracking the traffic flow along the routes, but it would be more efficient and safer if they just charged a flat rate, and the drivers didn't have to be fumbling with the damned machine while navigating the streets.

Back