Bus from Palermo to Unicenter

Cheng

Registered
Is there a bus that goes from Plaza Italia to the Unicenter? Thanks all help.

Yup.... although apologies, can't remember which one, think its the 60?

Have you been before though? We went on the bus once to check it out. The bus takes forever, and when you finally get there, there's nothing you couldn't find in the centre. I always figured it was more for people who lived in zona norte and had cars.

I took it the other day, I think its number 60 - ask the driver because there are numerous No.60's all with slightly different routes. It's AR$ 1.75 and can take up to an hour.

There is bus stop at Plaza Italia about 20m from the Zoo entrance on Las Heras

comoviajo.com is a great resource for this sort of thing. It takes a minute to figure out the interface, but once you type in the right place, you put in your location, the location you are going to, and it gives you the bus, connections, etc. It will give you every bus line option available as well, and gives you the estimated time for journey.

Thanks for all your replies. We went by the 57 Pilar Rapido bus (there are a few 57s too) and came back on the 60. I agree with jp that there is nothing there you can't get there in Palermo. For some reason, I thought Walmart was out there but now I know it's not...

I think walmart is in the Dot shopping centre - but be warned...it's pretty much just a large carrefour - There are no more US products/variety in general than there are in any large supermarket in Buenos Aires.

Back